ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The slanted version of the Reloop Club Series 50/50 Cases offers a maximum ease of use while digging for records due to the angular sloping design of the two halves.
When in divided mode the records in the front are superiorly visible and available, while the rearmost part of the records are superiorly supported and protected compared to a conventional 50/50 division. Reloop's case innovation.
- Classic record case
- Robust construction made of aluminum-coated wood
- Inclined cut case with 50/50 division
- Lockable low-profile butterfly lock
- Thick foam padding
- Fold-away handle
- Removable top
- Round protective angles
- Protective rubber feet on top and bottom
|Dimensions (mm)||360 x 275 x 350|
|Hard/Soft Case||Hard case|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS