Order by phone
The ProGuard Lin-Ear PR20 Music earplug features a re-useable 19dB linear attenuation filter that is CE approved to EN352-2:2002. The filter fits neatly into soft flexible silicon eartips (2 sizes available, standard and small) that provide comfort and durability even after long periods of use. Fitting deep into the ear canal the earplug is discreet and has no protrusion allowing the user to wear headphones or other types of headwear if required.
Specifically designed for musicians, DJ's, sound engineers, concert-goers and music enthusiasts, the Lin-Ear PR20 will enable the user to listen to loud music in perfect clarity, yet maintain the live atmosphere without risking hearing damage. The PR20's advanced membrane technology acoustic filter will provide natural undistorted sound with minimal occlusion effect, that's often associated with earplugs. The vented design of the Lin-Ear allows the trapped sound to escape through the acoustic filter as if your ear was open, leaving you with the most natural sound available.
(An occlusion is caused by sound carried to your ears through bone or cartilage conduction, normally this is unheard and escapes through the open ear but if your ear is blocked by an earplug the sound becomes trapped and a booming low frequency effect will occur causing an uncomfortable sensation.)
- Universal fit music earplug (2 x size reuseable eartips available)
- Deep fitting earplug for discretionary fit with no protrusion
- Vented design eliminates occlusion effect
- Listen to live sounds in perfect clarity
- Maintains live atmosphere without risking hearing damage
- Acoustic filter using advanced membrane technology
- Comes complete with neat ProGuard aluminium carry case
- SNR19 CE approved
- 2 x eartip sizes
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS