Presonus Studio 192 USB 3.0 Audio Interface & Studio Command Centre With Studio One 3 Artist Software
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The PreSonus Studio 192 is the first USB 3.0 audio interface to deliver exceptional sonic fidelity and flexible connectivity in addition to professional monitoring and mixing controls in a single rack-space. Whether you're a producer or an audio engineer, an independent band or a sound designer, the Studio 192 was built for you to create.
The Studio 192 is designed to be the central hub for any project or professional studio. The onboard Talkback mic can be routed to any mix. Onboard Dim and Mono options let you take control of your Main mix. Listen to any mix from either headphone amp. Use the ten balanced outputs for monitor mixing, speaker switching, or both, depending on how you work. With its flexible software and abundant I/O, the Studio 192 fits into any recording and production environment.
The Studio 192 includes eight remote controlled XMAX preamps, each providing high headroom, low noise, wide dynamic range, and extended frequency response. The resulting musicality and transparency provides smooth, solid sonic reproduction.
Your audio interface is now an integrated extension of your recording environment. Launch Studio One and you'll find the preamp controls, speaker switching, mono, dim, and talkback functions needed to control your Studio 192. Create zero-latency monitor mixes complete with Fat Channel processing without leaving the Studio One mixer. Studio One's exclusive hybrid Fat Channel plug-in runs on both your computer's processor and on your Studio 192 and switches with a sonically seamless transition. At last, you can punch in while monitoring the same audio between playback and recording.
Because we can't create the same integrated Studio One experience in every recording application, the Studio 192's onboard features can also be controlled in UC Surface's road-tested interface. UC Surface has rapidly won accolades for its intuitive mixing interface that provides quick access to everything you need to create quality monitor mixes and get back to recording.
Adding just the right amount of effects and processing to a monitor mix can make a huge difference in a musician's ability to experience their performance naturally. To that end, the Studio 192 includes Fat Channel processing on every analog input, plus a stereo reverb and delay. The result is a better performance and ultimately a better recording.
The Studio 192 is equipped with audiophile-grade, Burr-Brown processors to deliver top-quality digital conversion up to 192 kHz. These converters provide 118 dB of dynamic range to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally. You'll hear every breath, transient, and detail of a performance in your recordings.
The DigiMax DP88 preamp/converter was designed to seamlessly extend the analog I/O on your Studio 192. Available early Fall 2015, the DP88 features eight digitally-controlled XMAX preamps, ADAT I/O support up to 96 kHz, direct analog inputs, DAC outputs, and Word Clock I/O. The DigiMax DP88 mic preamps are fully remote controllable from Studio One or UC Surface when connected via ADAT to your Studio 192 so that they naturally extend your analog inputs both sonically and functionally.
Only the Studio 192 gives you such a powerful combination of audio interface and studio command center in one rack space: pristine audio up to 192 kHz, zero-latency effects, eight remote controllable preamps, monitor mixing, speaker switching, headphone amps and tight DAW integration.
- Zero latency monitoring with award-winning StudioLive Fat Channel processing on every analog input.
- UC Surface monitor mix control software with quick, intuitive access to all mixing and monitoring functions.
- Ultra low latency, 24-bit, 192 kHz USB 3.0 audio interface (backwards compatible with USB 2.0)
- Simultaneous I/O up to 26 inputs / 32 outputs (8 x 14 at 192 kHz)
- Flawless analog signal path with top-quality 118 dB digital conversion
- Individual stereo main balanced outputs with mono, dim, mute, output metering and level control accessible from front-panel and UC Surface
- Onboard talkback mic
- Two high-volume headphone outs with dedicated DACs for optimal headphone monitoring
- 8 XMAX remote controllable mic preamps with individual 48V Phantom Power switching and 85 dB gain range
- 2 instrument inputs, available via dual-purpose front-panel combo jacks
- 6 balanced line level direct to ADC inputs, available via dual-purpose rear-panel combo jacks
- 8 balanced TRS 1/4" outputs for monitor mixing and speaker switching
- ADAT / Dual SMUX Optical inputs/outputs: 16x16 channels at 44.1 or 48 kHz; 8x8 channel at 88.2 or 96 kHz
- Stereo S/PDIF coaxial input and Output
- BNC Wordclock input and output with low-jitter clocking
- Compatible with most music software for Mac or PC
- USB 2.0 compatible
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- 1U rack-mountable
- Studio One Artist license included, PreSonus’ revolutionary digital audio workstation for Mac and Windows, with unlimited track count and 2 GB content
- UC Surface for Windows and Mac PCs, Windows 8 touch computers and iPad
|Max Bit Rate (bit)||24|
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||192|
|Inputs||XLR, 1/4" jack, CLOCK, S/PDIF, Optical|
|Outputs||1/4" jack, CLOCK, S/PDIF, Optical|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||483 x 45 x 140|
|System Requirements (PC)||Windows 7x 64/x86 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64 - Intel Core 2 processor (Intel Core i3 processor or better recommended) - 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended) - USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 recommended) - Internet connection - Monitor resolution of 1280 x 800 px or higher - 20 GB hard-disk space - Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended|
|System Requirements (Mac)||Operating System: OS X 10.8 or later Hardware - Minimum: Intel Core 2 processor, 4 GB RAM - Recommended Hardware: Intel Core i3 processor or better, 8 GB or more RAM - USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 recommended) - Internet connection - Monitor resolution of 1280 x 800 px or higher - 20 GB hard-disk space - Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS