ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Superior transient response:
In order to dampen resonance peaks at higher frequencies, conventional dome tweeters are injected with fluid to raise their mass, sacrificing transient response time. By contrast, the custom-designed AMT tweeter in the R80 uses an incredibly thin, folded Kapton membrane (< 0.01 mm) with an inlayed aluminum circuit functioning as the voice coil, allowing the tweeter to move at the same instant as the electric current. The resulting reactive response time provides marked clarity and superior transient reproduction.
Wide, consistent stereo image:
An unfolded AMT tweeter diaphragm provides 8 to 13 times the projection area of a traditional 1-inch dome tweeter, enabling R80 monitors to provide a much wider stereo soundstage than traditional designs. At the same time, the R80 provides a very limited vertical dispersion, which helps to reduce reflections from the ceiling and desktop that can cause phase coherence issues. Because it's less subject to room-anomaly interference, the R80 reacts predictably and sounds consistent from room to room.
The R80 utilizes an 8-inch, custom-coated, woven Kevlar low-frequency driver. This rigid cone maintains a more consistent dispersion pattern across its frequency response range. Biamped and driven by a 150W Class D amplifierimaking the R series some of the most powerful monitors in their categoryithese monitors deliver an open, clear, and less fatiguing listening experience.
Have it your way:
You can customize the R80 in several ways. It's available with black or blue faceplates to fit your studio decor. With balanced XLR, balanced 1/4" TRS, and unbalanced RCA line-level inputs, it's easy to feed audio to your R80 monitors from a mixer, an interface, a media player, or almost any other line-level source. And R series monitors offer user-adjustable contour features for optimizing the monitors for your mixing space. This enables full integration into any studio environment.
The R80's AMT monitor design provides lifelike sonic reproduction that will allow you to hear the room in your recordings. Its transparent sound and responsive transient reproduction makes it an ideal solution for anyone who is mixing high-resolution audio. Hear the R80 at your favorite PreSonus dealer.
- 2-way active AMT design provides articulate high-frequency response and wide stereo imaging
- Custom-designed, 6.8-inch, AMT ribbon tweeter responds to the subtlest waveforms and the highest frequencies
- 6.5/8-inch Kevlar LF drivers provide transparent mid- and low-frequency reproduction for clean sound and punchy bass
- Balanced XLR and ¼-inch TRS plus unbalanced RCA inputs provide flexibility for seamless integration into any environment
- Acoustic Space settings (Linear, -1.5 dB, -3 dB, -6 dB) compensate for room placement
- Biamped 150W RMS (LF = 100W, HF = 50W), Class D power amplifier with switching power supply
- RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on/off transient, and subsonic filter protection
- Energy Conservation Mode (with enable/disable) lowers standby power to <0.5W
- External mains fuse
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
|Power supply||Mains Adapter|
|Frequency Range (Hz)||40Hz - 22KHz|
|Maximum Output (Watts)||150|
|Inputs||XLR, 1/4" jack, RCA|
|Woofer Size/Type||8" Kevlar|
|Cabinet Dimensions (mm)||379 x 241 x 309|
|Cabinet Weight (g)||9000|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS