Presonus FireStudio Mobile Firewire Audio Interface + Studio One Audio Production Software
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The PreSonus FireStudio mobile interface is a studio-quality FireWire interface that you can use anywhere. It combines the superior analog-circuit design and advanced platform technology of the acclaimed FireStudio rack-mount interfaces with the ability to run on bus power in field applications. You can have enhanced audio performance for music recording and creation anywhere you can lug your laptop.
The FireStudio Mobile is a 10 inputs/6 outputs professional recording system that combines 2 PreSonus XMAX class-A microphone preamplifiers, 6 line-level analog input channels, S/PDIF digital input and output, MIDI I/O and headphone monitoring with separate gain control. The FireStudio Mobile interface beats any and all competition when it comes to flexibility and input count. You can record a whole band with the FireStudio Mobile.
The FireStudio Mobile is bundled with PreSonus Studio One Artist, PreSonus' groundbreaking music creation program and over 4 GB of virtual instruments, plug-ins, loops and samples to get you started making music immediately.
- The first mobile interface with PreSonus' renowned studio-interface audio quality
- Plug-and-play high-speed FireWire 400 (IEEE 1394)
- Record/playback 10 inputs x 6 outputs
- 2 XMAX PreSonus microphone/instrument preamplifiers with true 48V phantom power for condenser mics
- Stereo S/PDIF and MIDI input/output DB9 break-out cable included
- Zero-latency monitoring
- Headphone output with gain control
- Software router/mixer
- Universal control control-panel software
- DICE II Chipset extremely efficient data transfer
- JetPLL jitter-elimination technology
- Road-rugged construction
- Daisy-chainable with the PreSonus FireStudio family of products
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||44.1/48/88.2/96|
|Inputs||8 x analog input channels, including mic, line and instrument inputs, S/PDIF input|
|Outputs||2 x balanced 1/4" main (L/R) line outputs, 1 x stereo 1/4" headphone output with volume control, S/PDIF output|
|Dimensions (mm)||0 x 0 x 0|
|System Requirements (PC)||Window XP/Vista/7 (32/64bit), Intel Pentium 4 1.6 GHz processor/AMD Athlon 64 (Turion) (2.5 GHz or faster recommended), 1 GB RAM (2 GB or more recommended)|
|System Requirements (Mac)||Mac OS X 10.5.2 or later (32/64bit), PowerPC G4 1.25 GHz or Intel Core Solo 1.5 GHz processor (2 GHz or faster recommended), 1 GB RAM (2 GB or more recommended)|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS