Order by phone
Although a keyboard and mouse are tried-and-true DAW-control devices, they're far more effective when used in tandem with the FaderPort 8's precise tactile control over mix and automation functions. With 8 touch-sensitive, motorized, 100 mm faders and 57 buttons covering 78 different functions, you can quickly zoom in on audio files for editing, adjust your click-track tempo with a simple tap, modify plug-in parameters, manage aux mixes - and, of course, control track levels with the touch of a finger. With the FaderPort 8, you'll enjoy the fastest, most efficient workflow you've ever experienced.
Work faster and smarter:
Rather than forcing you to revise your mixing method, the FaderPort 8 augments the way you currently mix. You still use your faithful keyboard and mouse for things they do well, and the FaderPort 8 handles the features you want to get your fingers on, allowing you to customize your workflow. Large, illuminated buttons make finding the function you need quick and easy. Eight high-definition digital scribble strips provide visual feedback. And if you select a track with your mouse, the FaderPort 8 will follow your selection, giving you yet another way to get to the function you need, right when you need it. This is DAW control the way you always hoped it could be!
One-button access to key functions:
The FaderPort 8's unique Session Navigator provides easy access to eight mission-critical functions for maximum flexibility. Dedicated buttons are provided to instantly arm all tracks for recording; control mutes and Solo Clear; view only the tracks, buses, and VCAs you want so see; and more. You're not limited to preset controls, either: Four programmable User buttons let you quickly and easily access your favorite functions.
Universal compatibility and tight Studio One integration:
FaderPort 8's streamlined workflow and support for the Mackie Control and HUI protocols make it fast and easy to control virtually any DAW. No driver installation is necessary; just plug the control surface into a USB port and take command of your mix and plug-ins. But the FaderPort 8 is downright magical when used with PreSonus Studio One. (Studio One Artist is included.) You'll be amazed how much faster you can work.
An amazingly fast, efficient studio workflow awaits you:
With the compact, easy-to-use FaderPort 8, you'll enjoy the fastest, most efficient workflow you've ever experienced. But don't just take our word for it; visit your favorite PreSonus dealer and try the FaderPort 8 for yourself!
- 8 touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized faders
- 8 high-definition Scribble Strip displays
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next / Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Track Management, Click On/Off with tap tempo
- Session Navigator provides quick control over track scrolling, channel banking, timeline scrolling, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Optional Fader functionality: plug-in edit, bus sends, pan
- MacOS/Windows compatible with native Studio One support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop
- USB 2.0 connectivity
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
|Controls||Buttons, Rotary Knobs, Faders|
|Exterior Dimensions (mm)||305 x 57 x 330|
|System Requirements (PC)||Windows 10 x64/x86, Windows 8.1 x64/x86, Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2 processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)|
|System Requirements (Mac)||MacOS 10.8.5 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS