ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The lightweight effector takes some of the best features from the top-flight RMX-1000, but gains a more simplified layout, on-board customisation, and ingenious one-handed control of multiple parameters.
The RMX-500 puts dedicated buttons for five drum samples, five Audio FX and ten Scene FX at DJs' fingertips. Then they simply rotate the large Pressure Controller knobs - one for Rhythm FX and one for Scene FX - to manipulate FX depth, and press to control sub-parameters - all in one intuitive movement.
The new Customise button adds even more choice, enabling DJs to quickly select and save their preferred variations of Scene FX and drum samples. Also new is the Rhythm FX section, which provides a simple way to access the Audio FX and Overdub sequencer. Plus the RMX-500 introduces a Signal Flow button, which gives DJs the option to instantly add Scene FX to Rhythm FX.
Like the club-standard RMX-1000, the effector can also be used in the studio as a controller for RMX-500 VST/AU/RTAS virtual plug-ins. An on-board sound card means producers can plug their headphones in to the RMX-500 for high-quality audio as they create music or master DJ sets.
The small and portable RMX-500 has RCA inputs for easy connection to all CDJs in the range; DJs could even add one to each CDJ in their set-up. Watch Origin Sound's mind-blowing performance with two RMX-500s and the flagship CDJ-2000NXS and DJM-900NXS.
- Industry first: Pressure Controller knobs
- Ten auto-quantized Scene FX (Mod, Echo, Noise, Spiral Up, Reverb Up, High Pass Filter, Low Pass Filter, Zip, Spiral Down and Reverb Down), each with two variations
- Five drum samples (Kick, Snare, Clap, Hi Hat, Cymbal), each with six beat variations
- New Rhythm FX: Roll, Trans, Add, Rev Delay and Offset
- Three Release FX: Back Spin, Brake and Echo, plus Overdub
- Customise button
- Controller for virtual VST/AU/RTAS plug-ins
- 16 bit sound card
- RCA inputs
- MIDI support
|Bit Rate (bit)||24|
|Sample Rate (KHz)||48|
|Outputs||RCA, Headphone jack|
|Dimensions (mm)||306 x 67 x 132|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS