ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Drawing on our heritage in making high-quality decks, the PLX-500 inherits the layout of the PLX-1000 professional turntable and produces warm, clear analogue sound. The high-torque deck is ideal for scratching and comes with everything you need including a cartridge, stylus and slipmat, and its USB out means you can easily make high-quality digital recordings of your vinyl collection in our free rekordbox software. You can use the PLX-500 and the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to play and scratch digital files when you combine them with a compatible DJM mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl. And you can choose between the black (PLX-500-K) and white (PLX-500-W) versions to match your set-up or the design of your home.
High-quality analogue vinyl sound
The PLX-500 series inherits design features from the PLX-1000 professional turntable to produce the high-quality sound you expect from vinyl. The shortest possible audio routing from the stylus to the outputs reduces distortion, and the phono and line outputs mean you can connect directly to your sound system or powered speakers to enjoy warm sound.
Easy digital recording
An in-built USB output means you can record your vinyl collection to high-quality digital WAV files by simply connecting the PLX-500 to your PC or Mac. Digitising your tracks is easy using our free rekordbox application and, once they're in your rekordbox collection, you can play them using the PLX-500 and a rekordbox dvs set-up, or on a DDJ controller, or on CDJs via USB. You can also enjoy them on your mobile devices whenever you want.
Using its audio analysis technology, rekordbox detects the silence between tracks and creates a separate file in your collection for each one, so you can just press play and record a whole album from an analogue source to individual tracks without resetting the recording in between songs. After you've finished recording you can name and tag all your new tracks.
How to record your vinyl to high-quality digital files:
- Connect the PLX-500 to your computer with a USB cable.
- Open our free rekordbox application (version 4.2.1).
- Click the record button in the software and it enters Record Standby mode.
- Press play on the PLX-500. rekordbox begins recording when the music starts and ends when the track finishes. If you're recording several tracks, they will be automatically recorded separately.
- When you've finished your recording session, press stop. A window opens in rekordbox where you can enter information for each track including name and artist. The tracks then appear in your rekordbox collection and you can search for them by name, artist etc.
High-torque direct drive turntable for DJ performances and rekordbox dvs
The high-torque, direct drive PLX-500 is ideal for mixing and scratching on. You can also combine it with the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to play and perform with your digital files when using a compatible DJM mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl (available separately).
Dust cover with record sleeve stand
You can enjoy the vinyl sound of your records and their artwork at the same time thanks to the dust cover that incorporates a stand for displaying record sleeves when open.
Layout inherited from the PLX-1000 professional turntable
The PLX-500 inherits its slick design from the professional PLX-1000 turntable and you can choose between the black (PLX-500-K) and white (PLX-500-W) versions to match the colour of your gear or the interior of your home.
How to use rekordbox dvs:
Buy the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl from a Pioneer DJ authorised dealer .Visit rekordbox.com to download the latest version of rekordbox for free, then buy rekordbox dj (€139) and rekordbox dvs (€129) licence keys. Alternatively you can subscribe to rekordbox dj for €9.90 per month and get rekordbox dvs as part of your subscription plan. Find out more about rekordbox dvs.
- Excellent sound design - reduced distortion and high torque
- Simple digital recording - record your vinyl collection to digital files with the USB out
- Scratch or listen - Use the PLX-500 to mix and scratch vinyl records of include the Rekordbox DVS and a compatible mixer to control digital files with the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl
- Detachable dust cover - Protects turntable against dust as well as doubling up as a way to display your cover art
- Warm clear analogue sound - Classic design meets modern innovations
- Ideal for music enthusiasts and vinyl lovers - Classic design for modern music enthusiasts
|Cartridge/Stylus included?||Cartridge & Stylus|
|Dust Cover Included?||Yes|
|S/N ratio||50 dB or above|
|Motor||3-phase brushless DC|
|Speeds (rpm)||33 1/3, 45, 78|
|Wow & Flutter||0.15% or less WRMS|
|Tone Arm Type||Universal type S-shape tone arm|
|Effective Arm Length (mm)||230|
|Dimensions (mm)||450 x 159 x 368|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS