ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Stay on top of your game with the HDJ-X10, designed with input from professional DJs to serve you in every circumstance, from festivals to clubs. The HDJ-X10s are the world's first DJ headphones1 to produce high-resolution sound ranging from 5 Hz to 40 kHz, allowing you to hear frequencies other DJ headphones can't reproduce. Make an even deeper connection to the music.
The polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushion are resistant to deterioration thanks to the use of nano coating2, so you can easily wipe off sweat and dirt.
The HDJ-X headphones are designed to be flexible. Their swivel mechanism allows you to wear them comfortably, whichever way you prefer, for long periods of time. Don't worry about bumps and knocks during transport as these DJ headphones can handle severe conditions and heavy use. They even cleared the US Military Standard Shock test.
High-quality audio design:
The HDJ-X10s are the world's first DJ headphones to produce high-resolution sound ranging from 5 Hz to 40 kHz, allowing you to hear frequencies other DJ headphones can't reproduce.
Even on the road, your headphones will handle severe conditions and heavy use. Durable metal is used in the moving parts, enabling a strong construction that cleared even the US Military Standard Shock test.
The polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushion on the HDJ-X10 headphones are resistant to deterioration thanks to the use of nano coating, a world first for DJ headphones, so you can easily wipe off sweat and dirt.
These headphones are comfortable to use no matter how you wear them. The housing design reduces pressure on your head, while its outside texture enhances grip. To help you find the perfect fit, they also feature a flexible, durable headband and a flexible swivel.
Solid, refined design:
All the HDJ-X headphones feature a refined look and durable construction. Choose from black or silver versions to complete your desired look.
- Astonishing sound quality with an incredibly comfortable fit
- Polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushion with deterioration-resistant nano coating
- Newly designed 50mm high-definition drivers with a Bass Reflex Chamber
- Optimized diaphragm shape and voice coil for high-quality sound without any quality loss from mechanical movement
- World''s first DJ headphones with ultra-high-resolution sound ranging from 5Hz all the way up to 40kHz
- Hear frequencies that other DJ headphones simply cannot produce
- Driver''s magnetic circuitry optimized for superior noise suppression and excellent tuning
- Distortion-free monitoring, even at high volumes
- High quality 1.2m (3m extended length) coiled cable, plus a 1.6m straight cable
- All HDJ models have cleared the US Military Standard Shock Test (MIL-STD-810G)
- Housing design reduces pressure on your head
- Outer-texture of housing enhances grip
- Flexible and durable headband with comfortable swivel mechanism
- Refined look with durable construction
- 4-core consistent twisted-structure cable provides astounding stereo channel separation
- High-quality audio design inherited from Pioneer''s previous professional DJ headphones
|Frequency Range||5 - 40000 Hz|
|Driver Unit||50 mm dome type|
|Maximum Input (mW)||3500|
|Cord Type||1.2 m coiled cable (3 m extended length), 1.6 m straight cable|
|Closed/Open Back||Closed Back|
|Accessories||6.3 mm stereo plug adapter (threaded type), Carry case|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS