ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Take your performance to new heights with the DJM-900NXS2, which features our first ever 64-bit mixing processor for a warmer, more nuanced sound. We've fine-tuned the EQ and fader curves and enhanced the FX controls to give you even more creative choice. Plus the versatile DJM-900NXS2 has an independent Send/Return, 4 phono inputs and 2 USB ports - giving you flexibility to set it up your way.
Professional sound design:
A studio-quality, 96 kHz/64-bit digital signal processor uses enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock to deliver a warm, natural analog sound. Analogue noise is reduced through improved pre-amp and output circuits too.
Sound Colour FX:
6 studio-quality sound FX - Sweep, Filter, Crush, Dub Echo, Noise and Space - are available on every channel. Use the parameter control knob to fine-tune the FX.
Use the large X-Pad to engage 14 different types of Beat FX and adjust the parameters with just one finger. A high-res OLED display instantly shows you which FX are in play.
Choose which frequency range you want to apply FX to. You can add echo to the vocals, for example, or double the rhythm of hi-hat with the touch of a button.
Use built-in FX and an external FX unit at the same time. Simply connect external hardware via Aux. Or connect your iPhone/iPad via USB to engage instrument and FX apps - try it with the RMX-1000 for iPad.
USB sound card:
A built-in USB sound card allows simultaneous input/output of stereo signals from 4 ins and 5 outs, while 96 kHz/24-bit high-sampling processing ensures the audio quality. Connect the unit to your laptop or computer via USB and the settings utility tool will automatically open, allowing you to configure the mixer, sound card and audio routing to suit your preferences.
- Comprehensive 4-channel digital DJ mixer for touring and installation
- Extensive analog and digital I/O lets you easily hook up all of your gear
- 64-bit/96kHz mixing processor delivers highly detailed and incredibly dynamic sound
- Each channel includes a 3-band EQ that''s switchable between +6/-26dB and Isolator modes
- Dual microphone inputs with Beat FX and Talk Over mode onboard
- Enhance your mix and create cool transitions with 7 Sound Colour FX
- Control 16 exciting Beat FX via the large X-Y pad and FX Frequency assignments
- Independent send/return loop lets you add external effects to the mix
- Incorporate your favorite iOS effects, such as Pioneer''s RMX-1000 via USB
- Contact-free Magvel faders hold up to millions of performances
- Dual USB connections make laptop changeovers totally seamless
- Includes ProDJ Link networking for complete Pioneer DJ system integration
- Adjustable fader and crossfader curves let you dial in the feel you need
- Full MIDI capabilities onboard provide easy integration with your computer rig
- Fully compatible with Pioneer''s Rekordbox DJ DVS Plus Pack
|Dimensions (mm)||333 x 108 x 414|
|Inputs||2 x RCA line, 2 x RCA phono, 1 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic)|
|Outputs||2 x XLR, 2 x stereo RCA, 2 x 1/4"|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS