Order by phone
The Pioneer CDJ-900 multi player has many range-topping features, including playback from various different music sources, such as CD and USB storage devices.
Pioneer's music database management software Rekordbox is also included, which allows DJs to prepare more trickery before their performance and opening the door to tools such as Quantize for perfect loops every time. DJs can then export data to a USB device to access vast libraries of music files and perform live without the need for extra equipment or any inconvenient rewiring in the club.
The CDJ-900 player features 4-beat loop. When a 1, 2, 4 or 8 Auto Beat Loop button is pressed, the function automatically finds the beat segments from that point in time, making it simple to play a precisely timed loop. To expand the creative looping options available to DJs, the Pioneer CDJ-900 multi player is capable of 10 different variations of loop, right down to 1/16th of a beat. By holding down the Beat Select button, a 1/3 off-beat looping mode is activated which creates new effect possibilities when used in conjunction with Slip mode. The new Slip button lets DJs perform such tricks as looping, reversing or scratching of music without losing the flow or even a beat. The music continues to play, muted and returns when the hand leaves the platter.
- Multi-format playback function enables playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files on CD and USB memory devices
- When activated, slip mode silently continues song playback during a loop, reverse or scratch and continues audible playback at the exact time when the loop, reverse or scratch is ended creating smoother transitions
- 4-beat loop at a touch of a button creating acustomized sound to provide more time for DJs to blend in transitioning music
- Users can assign various buttons to trigger other devices, such as DJ effecters and software with MIDI mapping capability
- Free Rekordbox music management software Included
- Pro DJLink allows music data sharing among players from single source
- Rotary selector function for easy track selection
- High-quality Wolfson DAC
- 24bit/48 kHz sound card
|Dimensions (mm)||305 x 116 x 385|
|Jogwheel Size (mm)||206|
|Jogwheel Tension Control||No|
|Music Management Software||No|
|Pitch Range||0 - 0|
|Pro DJ Link||Yes|
|Touch Sensitive Jogwheel||Yes|
|USB MIDI Control||No|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS