Order by phone
The Pioneer CDJ-2000 is the most technologically advanced multi-format player in the world. It doesn't matter what your media preference is, the CDJ-2000 can handle them all with great performance, reliability, and confidence. It enables playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files on CD, DVD-ROM, SD card and USB memory devices. You can also assign various buttons to trigger other devices, such as DJ effecters and software with MIDI mapping capability. With Pioneer's new Pro DJ Link you can connect up to four CDJ-2000s and share a single music source from just one player. For displaying song titles, jacket art as well as detailed track information, the CDJ-2000 has a unique 6.1" full colour LCD panel and graphic user interface so DJs can find information needed to select a song easily at a glance. Both the CDJ-2000 and CDJ-900 turntables include Rekordbox, Pioneer's proprietary music management software that organizes and catalogs a DJ's entire music library. When music files are imported to Rekordbox, the software analyzes each file and prepares them for use specifically with the CDJ turntables. The CDJ-2000 is the natural selection for performing DJs worldwide.
- Fully compatible with a wide range of media formats
- Rekordbox database management software: Prepare & Perform
- Huge full-colour display screen leads the market
- Industry-first needle search/needle drop for speedy searches and previews
- Industry-first Pro DJ Link for multi-play from a single source and file sharing among 4 players
- Improved quality audio output circuit with Wolfson DAC processor
- Advanced connectivity with 24bit/48 kHz sound card, HID and MIDI control via USB
- Quantized beat loop for perfectly synced cue points, loops and hot cues
- An extra three hot cue banks, available via the rekordbox playlist
- Advanced new jog for smooth operability and greater feeling adjustment
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS