Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
The Infinity Remote Switch is a dual momentary switch designed to complement the Infinity Looper pedal. Unleashing the full potential of the Pigtronix Infinity Looper, this compact remote switch provides access to UNDO / REDO and REVERSE functionality as well as a few other hidden features.
UNDO / REDO:
When an overdub is in the process of being recorded (Loop LED is orange), pressing the UNDO switch will cause the Infinity to permanently erase that overdub at the end of the current loop cycle. Any material from previous overdubs that has already been merged with the initial recording will not be undone.
When an overdub has been recorded and closed (Loop LED is green), pressing the UNDO switch will remove that overdub instantly and retains the overdub for REDO if desired. Any material from previous overdubs that has already been merged with the initial recording will not be undone.
- Pressing the REVERSE button means that REVERSE playback will be started at the beginning of the next loop cycle. Pressing REVERSE also works during the initial recording of a loop.
- Once you are in REVERSE playback, pressing the REVERSE button means that playback will go forwards at the beginning of the next loop cycle.
- Once you are in REVERSE playback, you can use the UNDO switch to flip flop back and forth between forwards and reverse versions of the same layer instantly.
- Hitting REVERSE and then UNDO before the end of the loop cycle will cancel the REVERSE command.
Rec -> Overdub -> Play:
In response to numerous customer requests, we have implemented a feature that allows you to go directly from recording the base layer, straight into overdub mode. Once you have started the base layer recording, simply press the UNDO switch to close your initial loop and go straight into playback with overdub active. Press the appropriate Loop footswitch as you normally would to close the overdub when desired and begin regular playback.
When one or both loops are stopped, hitting UNDO will trigger an instant erase of the currently armed loop. This lets you simply leave the unit in ALL mode and retain the option to clear individual loops by pressing the UNDO switch after the desired loop has been stopped.
To activate Varispeed mode, press and hold the REVERSE switch for two seconds. Depending on the sample rate used during loop recording, Varispeed can play back loops up or down any interval from a minor second to a perfect octave. The default Interval selection is one octave, enabling REVERSE and UNDO to double-speed and half-speed recorded audio respectively.
*1/4" TRS cable included*
|Controls||Reverse (footswitch), undo (footswitch)|
|Outputs||1/4" jack (TRS)|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org