ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The PMBL is a 2-channel passive line level merge box. Each channel has 2 balanced XLR/f inputs. The input signal is merged via a resistor network to a XLR/m output. The top side input is transformer isolated. Possible applications might be the routing of two mixing desks to one power amp or mixing a stereo signal down to mono. Our transformer technology allows for an unbalanced top side input to be sent out balanced.
- Each Channel: Input 1 transformer balanced XLR/f. Symmetrically decoupled through resistors
- Total ohmic value: 2 K Maximum level for THDGround lift switch. Input 2: Balanced XLR/f. Symmetrically decoupled through resistors
- Total ohmic value: 2K Output: XLR/m balanced
- For minimum attenuation, the load impedance should be several Kohms
- Typical attenuation: 6dB Aluminium die cast housing made of a RF-shielding alloy
|Maximum Output Level||+20 dBu (balanced) dBu|
|Dimensions (mm)||110 x 38 x 125|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS