ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
For those who like a harder edge and lots of gain on top the Palmer Pocket Distortion is a must. Designed for modern sounds with much muscle, this powerful stompbox delivers way more dirt than a stock overdrive pedal. The Pocket Distortion's Tone control provides a very wide sweep for effective sound adjustment without altering your guitar's inherent tone.
The Pocket Distortion works on a 9V battery or optional power adapter, e.g. Palmer PW9V.
- Strong distortion with plenty of bite for the harder style
- High Gain reserves, singing Sustain
- Controllers for Gain, Tone and Level
- Robust steel housing, pre-drilled holes on the bottom for easy mounting on pedalboards
- 9V battery or DC power supply, such as Palmer PW9V
|Controls||Tone, Gain, Level, Footswitch|
|Inputs||6.3 mm Jack|
|Outputs||6.3 mm Jack|
|Power Supply||Battery OR Mains Adapter|
|Input Impedance (ohms)||1000000|
|Output Impedance (ohms)||100000|
|Dimensions (mm)||60 x 55 x 100|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS