The Palmer DMS (Dynamic Mic Switcher) routes a microphone signal to two footswitch-selectable outputs.
The Palmer DMS is a passive unit for dynamic microphones only. The switch is instantaneous and is operated via a footswitch.
The DMS provides a wide range of applications:
- Switch your vocal mic between the FOH and monitor mixing desks to communicate with the monitor mixer or the band on stage.
- Two different sound configurations: to switch between different effects or sounds on your microphone, e.g. a "telephone effect" or more levels of reverb. Run the outputs of the DMS into two channels of the mixing desk, that you can configure
differently. Now you can freely toggle between them on-stage at any time.
- You can also use the DMS to route the signal to two rooms or zones and select either one.
|Controls||Ground lift, Input pad, Footswitch|
|Dimensions (mm)||100 x 60 x 120|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org