Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
Quality direct drive DJ turntable with built-in USB port and additional phono preamplifier, for a high-quality and convenient digitization of analog vinyl records. Plug & play: no driver installation required, unit is identified automatically.
- Sampling rates of 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz in stereo, resolution: 16 bits
- Includes software for recording and editing
- Precision direct drive
- Delivery includes pick-up system
- 2 speeds, pitch control +/- 10%
- Large start/stop button
- Strobe lamp for exact speed adjustment
- Target lamp
- Includes removable dustcover
- Adjustable anti-skating
- Shock-absorbing feet
- Switchable output phono/line
- USB 1.1 support
- Suitable for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and Mac OS X
|Dust Cover Included?||Yes|
|Motor||Brushless 24 V DC motor|
|Speeds (rpm)||33 1/3 RPM & 45 RPM|
|Wow & Flutter||<0.15 %|
|Starting Torque||>1.0 kg/cm|
|Tone Arm Type||S-shape with Cardan''s suspension|
|Effective Arm Length (mm)||230|
|Dimensions (mm)||430 x 350 x 155|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Music Store: 5 time winners
© 1996 - 2018 Juno Records
All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.