ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Circuit Mono Station is a next-generation sequenced monosynth that originates from the Bass Station II, with three sequencer tracks that benefit from the 32 velocity-sensitive RGB pads found on Circuit.
The synth has two oscillators, three distortion modes, plus one multi-mode filter with high-pass, low-pass or band-pass. With Circuit Mono Station, the sync and tuning parameters of its two oscillators can be individually controlled. It also offers four waveshapes (sawtooth, triangle, square and sample + hold), a sub-oscillator, ring modulation and noise generation. Users can get the frequency band they want by applying high-pass, low-pass and band-pass filters with slopes of 12dB and 24dB.
In addition, Circuit Mono Station introduces a powerful overdrive. Both monophonic and paraphonic modes are available, with each oscillator individually controlled by its own sequencer. There are three sequencer tracks: two oscillator sequencers and one modulation sequencer. Users can alter Gate length, switch patterns instantly, choose sync rate and mutate patterns.
A four-by-eight modulation matrix makes it possible to route from LFO with four waveshapes, envelope, sequencer or velocity, enabling complex modulation for pitch, pulse-width, amp, filter, distortion or CV. Up to 64 patches can be loaded and saved on the device, right at the user's fingertips. Circuit Mono Station controls separate hardware via CV, Gate and modulation outputs, and has MIDI In, Out and Thru, so other MIDI gear can be connected. Via USB, Circuit Mono Station can be plugged into Mac or PC, where unlimited patches can be managed using Components.
- Individually control oscillators: Two oscillators with individual control of sync and tuning parameters
- Get the frequency band you want: High-pass, low-pass and band-pass filters with slopes of 12dB and 24dB
- Three distortion modes: Classic Bass Station, new fuzz or a mixture of both
- Monophonic and paraphonic: Monophonic and paraphonic modes with individual glide control
- Adaptable modulation system: Four-by-eight modulation matrix that enables complex alteration and routing
- Patches at your fingertips: Load and save up to 64 patches on the device
- Three sequencer tracks: Two oscillator sequencers and one modulation sequencer
- Connect to hardware and software: CV, Gate and modulation outputs for controlling separate hardware. Connect and sync to your music software and MIDI-compatible hardware. Modulate, evolve and process your source through the audio input
- Store unlimited sounds: Backup patches and sessions with Components suite
|Effects||3 x Filter Overdrives, 3 x Distortions, Modulation|
|Sequencer||1 x modulation sequencer, 2 x oscillator sequencer|
|Inputs||1 x 1/4" (audio in)|
|Outputs||1 x 1/4" (line out), 1 x 1/8" (headphones)|
|Dimensions (mm)||240 x 54 x 250|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS