Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2 Performance DJ Controller + Pair Of Traktor Kontrol F1 DJ Remix Controllers
Order by phone
Already the standard for performance DJ controllers, the mighty Traktor Kontrol X1 delivers as much power as portability controlling Traktor decks and effects. Whether DJing all-digital, or using time code control, the new X1 now delivers added instant control over all essential DJ functions on 2 track decks for seamless command of Traktor software and a design that feels instantly familiar.
A new tactile touch strip brings you closer to the music without ever having to reach for your turntable or CDJ -perfect for quick, precise nudging, track seeking, or loops and effects control.
Traktor Kontrol X1's eight knobs and buttons control up to three effects on two of the four effect units. An ultra-intuitive layout puts browse, cue, sync, and loop controls right where you need them while touch-sensitive browser and loop controls provide smart software navigation. Pro-grade, RGB back-lit buttons and displays give instant visual feedback during your set - direct, fluid communication with TRAKTOR PRO or TRAKTOR SCRATCH.
On the fly remixing has also never been easier as direct access to Traktor's Flux mode now allows you to juggle cue points and loop effects without missing a beat.
Take physical control of your music with or without turntables or CDJs. Traktor Kontrol X1 now includes a multi-purpose touch strip that delivers ultra-precise command over track position, pitch bend, and even FX at the swipe of a finger. Digital displays and LED indicators provide visual feedback so you know where you stand when the night is in full swing.
Control one or both decks simultaneously. From nudging or needle dropping, to quick access playback functions like track seeking or loop length, the touch strip's default settings instantly adapt to match your needs - your fingers do the rest.
Boasting reactive performance behaviours, Traktor Kontrol X1 takes care of the details behind the scenes. The advanced Browse and Loop encoders respond to touch and command TRAKTOR to access different views or functions - just touch the Browse encoder to see the full-sized Browser list. Touching the Loop encoder while holding SHIFT+PLAY lets you see the key of your track. Touching the Loop encoder while holding SYNC lets you see the tempo.
The touch strip also interprets functions based on deck status - when stopped, it's assigned to track seeking or needle dropping. When playing, pitch bend is activated. For your own trademark sound, assign the touch strip to control any effect parameter in seconds.
Traktor Kontrol X1 features smooth, ultra-precise buttons and knobs - all pre-mapped for instantaneous setup, keeping you laser-focused on performance.
Whether you're looking for a effective tool to boost your creativity or a stylish one-stop solution for maximum portability and power, the next generation X1 ticks all the boxes.
- New multi-purpose touch strip keeps you in direct control without ever having to reach for your turntable or CDJ
- Advanced, touch-sensitive browser and loop controls deliver ultimate performance possibilities
- New RGB cue point trigger buttons help to visually identify cue points from loops or load markers
- Improved 7 segment displays and LED indicators on the multi-purpose touch strip for comprehensive visual feedback
- Control 2 track decks and 2 freely assignable Traktor FX units
- Plug and play - instantly automaps to Traktor
- Innovative new touch strip delivers ultra-precise control over track position, pitchbend and FX
- Precision buttons, knobs and touch-sensitive encoders deliver ultimate control
- Lightweight, robust housing with slim, ultra-portable form factor - fits perfectly next to a club mixer
- Expandable - connect 2 Traktor Kontrol X1s to control up to 4 decks
- Compatible - combine with Traktor Kontrol Z2 mixer or Traktor Kontrol F1 Remix controllers
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS