ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 is the definitive hardware for controlling the powerful Remix Decks in Traktor Pro 2.5. You can launch clips in a perfectly intuitive, DJ-centric way - control Remix Decks just like regular track decks, switching between up to 64 x tracks, loops and one-shot samples on each deck. With your signature sound at your fingertips, it's time to blur the line between DJing and live performance.
The Kontrol F1 includes around 4 GB of premium grade sound, pre-loaded as Remix Sets. Or you can import your own samples, and even capture loops and sounds live, using the controller's stylish multi-color pads and ergonomic faders. Expand the creative potential of any Traktor set-up, with or without timecode vinyl, and transform your DJ set into a dynamic live performance.
The Traktor Kontrol F1 workflow is rooted in DJ culture. Remix Sets, made up of your individual loops and sounds, load just like regular tracks in the super-powerful Traktor Pro 2.5 software. And your drum loops, bass lines, percussion, vocals and lead sounds are ready for dropping into your performance.
4 x volume faders and four dedicated filter knobs provide full sonic access to the Remix Deck slots, and to add more flavor, you can route individual slots through Traktor's FX units. Scratch your live production via Native Scratch timecode control and then mix and fade into a traditional track on another deck, fuse classic DJ workflow with the future of DJing.
Just load up the included sound collection and dive into a new level of interaction with your music. The hardware and Traktor Pro 2.5 software respond as one. Ultra-tight integration is complemented by advanced visual feedback, assign a sample a particular color on the hardware, and see the software instantly follow suit.
The Traktor Kontrol F1's slim profile fits anywhere. Slot it between your mixer and decks or expand your controller set-up with multiple F1s, its intuitive feel and striking visual presence is matched only by its addictively fun playability.
Ready to remix also means you get around 4 GB of premium-grade loops and one-shot samples in the F1 package. This sound collection provides more than 10 x complete remix sets, packed with inspiring, studio-quality material for enhancing your sets, jamming and live remixing.
The sonic spectrum includes beats, basses, leads, and more, spanning ten musical genres, including house, techno, dubstep, hip hop, tech house and drum'n'bass.
*** INCLUDES 44 POUNDS E-VOUCHER UPON REGISTRATION OF TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 WITH NATIVE INSTRUMENTS. TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAN BE FOUND HERE; https://www.native-instruments.com/en/support/e-voucher-terms-and-conditions-2017/ ***
- Remix Decks are the latest Traktor innovation, letting you select from up to 64 x loops and one-shot samples per deck. Any of the 4 x decks in Traktor Pro 2.5 can be switched to be a Remix Deck
- Each Remix Deck offers 4 x different slots (columns), ideal for arranging sounds and loops by instrument groups e.g. different drum, bass, percussion loops. Play 1 x sound per column, a total of 4 x samples at any one time
- Use loops from the included sound content or import any loops and sounds of your own
- Develop your own unique trademark sound and build a personal arsenal of sounds by live-capturing your favorite loops while DJing
- Stylish multi-color pads and ergonomic faders
- Any sound or loop can be assigned a specific RGB color, either in the software or via the controller
- Control the entire Remix Deck via Native Scratch timecode control with vinyl or CDs, or scratch using the Traktor Kontrol S4/S2 jog wheels. Each Remix Deck has its own transport, sync, and tempo master controls
- To add more flavor you can choose which slots are fed through Traktor’s FX units, or even play samples in reverse
- The Punch mode allows for instant switching between different loops in one instrument group, in perfect phase, switch from 1 x drum loop to the next exactly on the 2 and 4 snares
- Rewritten tempo detection for improved accuracy, developed from analysing thousands of tracks from various genre
- New downbeat auto-detection improves auto-beat-gridding and phase recognition
- Convenient analysis options when importing files to your collection, set the tempo range by BPM
- Much improved BPM detection on tracks with variable tempo, (such as live drummer genres), now detects average BPM
- Rewritten tempo-tap instant and simple realignment anytime your tracks drifts away from the grid over time
- Manually adjusted grids, (and all BPM-locked tracks) keep their position and tempo from previous versions
- No additional power supply or battery is needed
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS