Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
The latest in MOTU's award-winning UltraLite series, the UltraLite-mk4 is a USB audio interface with 40 simultaneous I/O channels (18 in, 22 out). It also delivers exceptional sound quality, new ultra-low latency drivers and expanded DSP for studio-grade mobile audio recording.
Superb audio quality:
- Analog outputs deliver 117dB dynamic range at sample rates up to 192 kHz. Renowned drivers deliver rock-solid performance and industry-leading low latency.
- New, optimized drivers for both Mac and PC deliver ultra-low latency performance. With a high-performance DAW such as Digital Performer, the UltraLite-mk4 delivers an astonishing round trip latency (RTL) of 1.83 ms (milliseconds) on OS X and 1.84 ms on Windows over USB (at 96 kHz with a 32-sample host buffer).
Built for studio and stage:
- Housed in a compact, aluminium-alloy enclosure you can take anywhere, the UltraLite-mk4 is equally well-suited for studio and stage, with or without a computer. As an interface or mixer, the UltraLite-mk4 provides 18 ins and 22 outs, for a total of 40 simultaneous I/O channels.
All the I/O you need:
- Connect all of your audio gear, including speakers, headphones, mics, guitars, synths, keyboards, drum machines, effects processors and even MIDI devices.
Large console-style mixing:
- Record, monitor, route and process all live inputs using the on-board 48-channel, console-style mixer, with no latency and no processor strain on your computer.
Modeled analog EQ and compression:
- Further sculpt your sound with 4-band parametric EQ featuring filter types carefully modelled after British analog console EQs. Choose between two forms of compression: a conventional compressor and the Leveller, an accurate model of the legendary LA-2A optical compressor that provides vintage, musical automatic gain control.
- Analyse and scope your audio with advanced diagnostic tools, including a full-screen real-time FFT display, spectrogram "waterfall" display, full- featured oscilloscope, X-Y plot and phase analyser.
Web app control:
- The software that you use to control the UltraLite-mk4 doesn't reside on your hard drive. It's a web app served from the hardware itself. This means you can control the UltraLite-mk4's on-board DSP, mixing, and device settings from the web app software running in your favourite web browser on the computer, or even a tablet or smartphone on the same Wi-Fi network as your computer.
Solid Metal Chassis:
- The UltraLite-mk4 aluminium chassis is lightweight, yet incredibly sturdy and durable, and designed to withstand the rigors of the studio, stage, and tour bus. In a world awash with cheap plastic, the cool touch of the UltraLite-mk4's metal exterior in your hands is a reassuring reminder that you are holding quality engineering and construction built to last.
Rack mounting brackets:
- Use included brackets and hex bolts to mount the UltraLite-mk4 on rack rails, as shown here with a companion MOTU micro-lite MIDI interface.
|Max Bit Rate (bit)||24|
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||192|
|Inputs||2x Combination XLR / 1/4" inputs, 6x 1/4" inputs, 1x 5-pin MIDI|
|Outputs||1x stereo 1/4" headphone output, 2x 1/4" main outputs, 8x 1/4" outputs, 1x 5-pin MIDI|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||381 x 289 x 139|
|System Requirements (PC)||1 GHz Pentium-based PC compatible or faster, 2 GB RAM; 4 GB or more recommended, Windows 7, 8 or 10, Available USB 2.0 or 3.0 port, A large hard drive (at least 500 GB for recording)|
|System Requirements (Mac)||1 GHz Intel-based Mac or faster, 2 GB RAM; 4 GB or more recommended, Mac OS X version 10.8 or later, Available USB 2.0 or 3.0 port, A large hard drive (at least 500 GB for recording)|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org