MOTU UltraLite Mk3 Hybrid Audio Interface
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The Ultralite-mk3 Hybrid is MOTU's most compact and versatile audio interface, featuring hybrid FireWire/USB2 connectivity to your Mac or Windows computer, on-board mixing and effects, superb sound and reliable performance. As the first-ever hybrid audio interface of its kind, the UltraLite-mk3 Hybrid provides flexible and mobile operation via FireWire or Hi-speed USB2 connectivity to a Mac or PC computer, with professional audio quality at samples rates up to 192 kHz and plenty of I/O, including 2 mic/instrument inputs, 6 line-level analog inputs, 10 channels of analog output, stereo S/PDIF and a stereo headphone output.
Housed in a rugged, compact half-rack enclosure you can take anywhere, the UltraLite-mk3 Hybrid is equally well-suited for studio and stage, with or without a computer. As an interface or standalone mixer, the UltraLite-mk3 Hybrid provides 10 separate inputs and 14 separate outputs.Connect all of your studio gear, including microphones, guitars, synths, keyboards, drum machines, effects processors and even MIDI devices. Record, monitor, route and process all of these live inputs using the professional on-board CueMix FX digital mixer i with no latency and no processor strain on your computer. Apply hardware DSP-driven effects processing to inputs, outputs, and busses independent of your host computer. Add Classic Reverb with lengths up to 60 seconds. Further sculpt your sound with 7-band parametric EQ featuring filter types carefully modeled after British analog console EQs. Choose between two forms of compression: a conventional compressor and the Leveler, an accurate model of the legendary LA-2A optical compressor that provides vintage, musical automatic gain control.
The included CueMix FX cross-platform mixing software provides attractive graphic mixing, graphic editing of parametric EQ, and a convenient tabbed interface for quick access to all features in one window. Advanced signal analysis tools include a full-screen real-time FFT display, spectrogram "waterfall" display, oscilloscope, X-Y plot and linear or polar phase analysis. After programming the on-board mixing in the studio, unplug the UltraLite-mk3 Hybrid from the computer and take it on the road for operation as a stand-alone mixer with effects. All mixing and effects parameters are adjustable using the front panel backlit LCD. The UltraLite-mk3 Hybrid provides cross-platform compatibility with Mac and Windows and all of your favorite audio software and host-based effects via WDM/ASIO/Core Audio drivers. Or you can use the included AudioDesk workstation software for Mac, with 24bit recording/editing and 32-bit mixing/processing/mastering.
- Hybrid FireWire/USB2 connectivity, connects to your computer via either bus-powered FireWire or hi-speed USB 2.0
- CueMix FX: flexible 10 x inputx/14 x outputs bus mixer with on-board DSP effects, including reverb with sends/returns, plus EQ and compression on every input and output
- Classic Reverb, provides 5 x different room types, 3 x frequency shelves with adjustable crossover points, shelf filtering and reverb lengths up to 60 seconds
- 2 x forms of compression: a standard compressor with conventional threshold/ratio/attack/release/gain controls
- Modeled EQ provides 7-band parametric EQ modeled after British analog console EQs
- CueMix FX cross-platform mixing software
- Front-panel control access any setting in your entire UltraLite-mk3 Hybrid mix directly from the front panel
- Stand-alone operation
- 8 x 24-bit/192 kHz analog inputs and outputs on balanced/unbalanced 1/4" TRS jacks
- Plug-and-play operation with your Mac or PC via FireWire or USB 2.0
|Max Bit Rate (bit)||24|
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||192|
|Dimensions (mm)||0 x 0 x 0|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS