ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Renowned ESS Sabre32 Ultra DAC technology:
New in the 828es, renowned ESS Sabre32 DAC technology delivers 123dB dynamic range and the same proven, award-winning audio quality as MOTU's flagship 1248.
Ultra-low latency and renowned rock-solid performance:
Round-trip latency (RTL) performance as low as 1.6 ms at 96kHz over Thunderbolt with high-performance DAW hosts.
USB and Thunderbolt for Mac, PC and iOS:
Connects to your Mac or PC with Thunderbolt, hi-speed USB 2.0 or AVB/TSN Ethernet for up to 256 audio channels (128 in and 128 out). Class-compliant firmware and industry standard drivers work with any audio apps. Connects to iPad with a standard camera connection kit (adapter).
Cutting-edge components deliver ultra-transparent sound:
Capture your recorded material in its truest, most natural form with -108 dB THD+N, 118dB dynamic range and -128dBu EIN performance. Each mic channel has individual preamp gain, pad, 48V phantom power and digital remote control. Do you work with outboard EQs and compressors? Each 828es mic input offers a pre-converter, hard-wired send for mono or stereo mic channel outboard processing.
Control room features:
Take control of your recording sessions with the built-in talkback mic and front-panel talk button. Connect two sets of speakers and check your mixes instantly with front-panel A/B speaker select buttons.
Console-style mixing with 48 channels and 12 busses:
A full-fledged 48-input digital mixer delivers 7 stereo aux busses, 3 groups, access to 64 network inputs, and DSP effects including reverb, 4-band EQ, gate and compression. If you know your way around a large-format mixing console, you'll feel right at home. If you've ever wished to mix on a large console, the driver's seat is now yours.
Vintage processing with 32-bit float precision:
Classic reverb. Compression modelled after the legendary LA-2A compressor. EQ modelled after British analog console EQs. The 828es DSP engine delivers virtually unlimited headroom and the utmost in sound quality.
Route your audio anywhere with one-click ease:
Send any input to any output, or multiple outputs. Includes routing to and from the computer, plus any devices on the audio network.
Control everything from your laptop, tablet and smartphone:
The software that you use to control the 828es doesn't reside on your hard drive. It's a web app served from the hardware itself. This means you can control the 828es on-board DSP, mixing, device settings, and network audio routing from your favourite web browser on a laptop, tablet or smartphone connected by wire or Wi-Fi to your local area network. Use any web client on any platform - Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS, Android - as long as it shares the same network.
No computer or laptop needed:
Connect an Apple Airport or other Wi-Fi router with a standard Ethernet cable for wireless control of device settings, powerful 48-channel mixing and DSP effects.
MOTU interfaces are built to last:
Like all MOTU interfaces, the 828es aluminium alloy chassis is lightweight, yet incredibly sturdy and durable, and designed to withstand the rigors of the studio, stage, and tour bus. In a world awash with cheap plastic, the solid feeling of the 828es metal exterior in your hands is a reassuring reminder that you are holding quality engineering and construction.
- 28-in/32-out hybrid audio interface for studio and live sound
- ESS Sabre32 DAC technology delivers 123dB of dynamic range and superb audio quality
- Optimized drivers yield round-trip latency as low as 1.6ms at 96kHz via Thunderbolt and 1.9ms via USB
- Dual LCD screens allow you to see all signal activity at a glance with detailed metering
- Access your hardware settings from a simple and convenient front-panel menu
- 2 great-sounding microphone preamps with dedicated sends, switchable pads, and phantom power
- 8 analog inputs accommodate a wide variety of line-level gear
- 16 channels of ADAT optical digital I/O and stereo S/PDIF expand your system with additional gear
- Built-in talkback mic with front-panel Talk button and A/B speaker select buttons
- Onboard 32-bit floating point DSP-driven digital mixer with EQ, dynamics, and effects provides latency-free routing
- Hook up a wireless router and take complete control of the onboard mixer from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone
- MOTU''s AVB audio networking expands your system with additional AVB-equipped audio interfaces
- Create an AVB network via optional AVB Switches with support for up to 5 compatible interfaces
|Max Bit Rate (bit)||24|
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||192|
|Inputs||2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line/instrument), 8 x 1/4" (line), 1 x Coax (S/PDIF), 2 x Optical (ADAT)|
|Outputs||8 x 1/4" (line out), 2 x XLR (main out), 2 x 1/4" (sends), 1 x Coax (S/PDIF), 2 x Optical (ADAT)|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||483 x 177 x 45|
|System Requirements (PC)||1 GHz Pentium-based PC compatible or faster, 2 GB RAM; 4 GB or more recommended, Windows 7, 8 or 10, Available Thunderbolt 1/2/3 or USB 2/3 port|
|System Requirements (Mac)||1 GHz Intel-based Mac or faster, 2 GB RAM; 4 GB or more recommended, Mac OS X version 10.8 or later, Available Thunderbolt 1/2/3, USB 2/3 or AVB/TSN Ethernet port|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS