ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The Etherwave Plus has all the great features and tone of Moog's standard Etherwave theremin.
The Etherwave Plus makes it an ideal controller and performance instrument.
The CV outputs control signals are proportional to the pitch and volume of the Theremin's audio signal. Connect to the pitch and volume CV inputs of a Little Phatty, Voyager or other analog synthesizer for a completely new way to play your synth. These CV signals are not limited to pitch and volume control. Route them to any CV destination and create a new world of expression. Control anything from the cutoff frequency of a Moog Ladder Filter or the LFO Amount on a Moogerfooger Ring Modulator to the stereo panning on a Minimoog Voyager.
- 5-octave pitch range
- Nickel-plated 3/8" brass tube antennas
- Power rocker switch, switches on and off the AC power to theremin
- Pitch rotary control, for adjusting the response of the pitch antenna
- Volume rotary control, for adjusting the response of the volume antenna
- Waveform rotary control, for adjusting the waveform of the audio output
- Brightness rotary control, for adjusting the brightness of the audio output
- Power input, receptacle for the special AC adapter that comes with the Etherwave
- Antenna connectors, threaded connectors which allow the antennas to be removed for travel
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS