ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
DFAM is the first addition to the Mother ecosystem of synthesizers and presents an expressive hands-on approach to percussive pattern creation. It requires no patching, and absolutely no experience is needed for human-beings of any age to quickly begin synthesizing new and unique rhythmic compositions.
Activated by an easy-to-use analog sequencer, DFAM's emotive sound begins with a white noise generator and two wide-range analog oscillators - effortlessly transitioning between rhythmic pulsations, resounding bass and resonant bells in an instant. DFAM's distinctive voice is then shaped by a classic Moog Ladder filter with two selectable modes: Low Pass mode imparts impact and dimension to each sound it touches, while High Pass mode opens the door to naturally expressive strikes, spikes and clangourous accentuations.
DFAM behaves much like a living organism, reacting in different ways to different individuals. 3 dedicated analog envelopes work dynamically with the sequencer to ensure that tribal toms breathe, industrial impacts evolve, and sonic chaos can be created or subdued at the turn of a knob.
Each DFAM ships with a package of Moog patch cables that unlock access to the 24-point modular patchbay. Use it to create new sounds or bizarre behaviours, synchronize an unlimited number of DFAM and Mother-32 units together, or fully integrate your analog instrument into a modular Eurorack production environment.
Through exploration and experimentation, the vast potential of this expressive analog instrument is realized.
- 100% analog drum/percussion synth with dynamic 8-step sequencer
- Semi-modular format - no patching required
- 24 patch points for extensive sound design potential
- 2 oscillators plus a noise generator for creating deep kicks, snappy snares, crisp hi-hats and much more
- Step sequencer features dedicated pitch and velocity controls for real-time manipulation
- Selectable LP/HP filter for sound sculpting
- External audio input for processing other synths or Eurorack modules
- Eurorack compatible - can be mounted in a Eurorack case (requires 10-pin to 16-pin Eurorack cable, not included)
- Perfect match for a Mother-32 synth module, fits in 2-tier and 3-tier Mother-32 racks
|Outputs||1/4" TS line, 1/4" TRS headphones (shared output jack)|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||319 x 107 x 133|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS