ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
MOOER has entered into the realm of portable multi-effects processors. The PE100 is a pocket sized, desk top unit which contains everything the guitarist needs tightly wrapped up within a small sleek shell. A full range of amp models, a myriad of effects and stompboxes, a precision tuner, drum patterns and metronomes.
It's dual output jacks make it ideal for connection to amp, hi-fi, headphones or direct to a mixer or computer for direct recording. Super easy to program, small enough to slip into your pocket and powered by a small DC power adapter or by battery. The PE100 is perfect for the guitarist on the go.
- 99 Factory presets and 99 user presets
- There are 6 effect blocks containing 39 types of effects in PE100''s effect Chain
- Each effect block provides a different kind of effect
- The PE100 contains 40 drum patterns and 10 metronomes
- Tap tempo functionality:Tap tempo control for use with the drum machine, metronome and delay effects
- The QUICK RECALL buttons A,B,C,D provide an easy way to instantly store and recall 4 of your favourite presets
- Press the TUNER button at any time to access the tuning function page. The tuner is set to A=440Hz as stock, rotate the VALUE control to change this calibration
|Dimensions (mm)||80 x 27 x 137|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS