ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
AUDIOFILE is an all analog, hi-fi quality, pedalboard headphone amplifier. This class A amplifier circuit will bring a smile to the faces of even the most disconcerting of audio addicts. Hook up AUDIOFILE as the last unit in your signal chain and leave it there as a permanent resident on your board.
Connect your headphones and activate the analog cab sim for totally immersive practice sessions.
When playing live the AUDIOFILE can be completely bypassed or used as an excellent "always-on" signal buffer/booster with the cab sim turned off.
Purity, warmth, dynamics and retention of tone are the name of the game with AUDIOFILE.
- Professional headphone amplifier, specifically designed for use with guitar and bass pedalboards
- Stereo and Mono inputs, stereo and mixed mono outputs
- Optional built in analog speaker cabinet simulation
- Doubles up as a signal boost/buffer when not being used for headphone amplification
- True bypass means AUDIOFILE can become a permanent resident on your pedalboard even when not in use
- Utilizes an analog Class A amplification circuit, ensuring instrument and effects maintain purity, warmth and a high level of dynamics
|Inputs||1/4" jack (stereo or mono)|
|Outputs||1/4" jack (stereo or mono), 1/8" jack (stereo)|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||93 x 42 x 52|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS