ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The manual voltage processor (MVP) is a multi-function module with several vital "basic-utility" functions all packed onto one panel. this module is an ideal one-stop solution for manually mixing, scaling, inverting, distributing and offsetting audio and/or control voltage signals.
This module consists of three basic sections: first is the attenuverter/offset section at the top. each of the 3 independent attenuators is bipolar and will output a static +/-5v dc voltage (offset) with nothing plugged into its input jack. the corresponding led will indicate your signal's strength and polarity. (red = positive.)
Second is the mixer section in the middle. it's set up as a basic unipolar 4-input unity-gain mixer. the sum of channels 1 & 2 can be removed from the main output by inserting a cable into the jack labelled "1+2", allowing you to use this section as two independent 2-input mixers. the output jacks are marked with black square surrounds. this mixer is designed to handle primarily audio and uses the same op-amps as the mix. it'll handle CVS quite happily, but the inputs aren't matched and you may not get good results with critical signals such as pitch cv.
Finally there is the multiples section across the bottom. on the left are two 1->2 buffered multiples and on the right are two 1->3 passive multiples. the input jack for each section is marked with a black circular surround. the arrows on the panel indicate internal connections between sections. with only buffered input a in use you can distribute a signal to as many as 10 different destinations.
Like all Manhattan Analog modules, the MVP is entirely hand-built using panel-mounted metal-shaft pots and is fully protected from reverse-power accidents.
- Polarizer: Each channel has one input, one output, a control for scaling / inverting voltages and a LED to display the voltage. Each channel can be used as an offset generator as well
- Mixer: Offers four channels. Due to its two outputs the circuit can be used as a 2:1 or a 4:1 mixer
- Two buffered multiples: One input, two outputs. Input of mulitple A is normalized to input of multiple B
- Two passive four-way multiples: Each one is normalized to an output of a buffered multiple
|Dimensions (mm)||82 x 40 x 128|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS