ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
8 independent 16-stage CV sequencers packed with performance features and presets makes the Voltage Block the ultimate CV tool. Create quantized or unquantized sequences for each output, record your modulation changes, tie sequences together, mute on the fly, randomize your outputs and so much more. The Voltage Block can be used stand-alone or pairs well with Varigate 4 and especially Varigate 8+ to share clocking and preset save/recall. All in 20hp.
- 8 channels + 16 stage per channel of CV modulation
- Save and recall presets
- Live slider/automation recording
- Scale selection per output or unquantized 0-5V
- Interpolation option for each step for smooth or stepped modulation
- Offset and attenuation for CV input
- Clock and CV operation modes
- Sequence length can be set from 1 to 16 steps
- Clock can be divided by up to 16
- Randomize all outputs per step
- Easy control over stage length
- Rest/Hold gate input
- Glide per stage
- Forward, Reverse, Pendulum or Random directions per channel
- Arpeggiator Mode
- Freeze Mode
- Mutes per channel
- Mutes per sequence stage
- Tie presets together for "Song Mode"
- Can be linked to the Varigate 8+ to share clocking and preset save/recall (up to 100 presets)
- Clock in
- Busboard CV gate
|Module Type||Sequencer Module|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS