ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
MATHS is an analog computer designed for musical purposes. Amongst other things, it will allow you to:
- Generate a variety of linear, logarithmic, or exponential triggered or continuous functions
- Integrate an incoming signal
- With no signal applied, generate a variety of linear, logarithmic, or exponential functions
- Add, subtract and OR up to 4 signals
- Generate analog signals from digital information (Gate / Clock)
- Generate digital information (Gate / Clock) from analog signals
- Delay digital (Gate / Clock) information
- Voltage Controlled Envelope or LFO as slow as 25 minutes and as fast as 1khz
- Apply Lag, Slew or Portamento to control voltages
- Change the depth of modulation and modulate backwards!
- Musical Events such as Ramping up or Down in Tempo, on command
- Initiating Musical events upon sensing motion in the system
|Module Type||Generator Module|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS