ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The XR624 6.5" Professional Studio Monitor from Mackie is designed to reveal your true mix in a way that feels natural and accurate without the fatigue monitors can bring after long hours at the mixing desk. It can be used in various applications for recording studios, video production houses, voice-over studios, and more.
The monitor has XLR and TRS audio inputs and a 45 Hz to 22 kHz frequency response. For clarity, it features an XR logarithmic waveguide that matches the dispersion pattern of the 6.5" Kevlar woofer for midrange transition, which recesses the 1" tweeter so that its active area is on the same axis with the woofer. It provides the acoustic alignment of high and low frequencies for balance.
The ELP Bass Reflex System utilizes an extended length, internally curved design that provides extended low-frequency response and increased output capability, even at high volumes without any "air noise", which plagues typical ports. Also, the monitors are easily adaptable to suit your mixing environment with three adjustable switches: Acoustic Space, HF filter, and LF filter.
Finally, the XR series monitors are equipped with a rigid, ultra-low distortion Kevlar woofer that maintains its shape even under a high amount of stress. This provides fast recovery from transients and accurate, detailed low-end.
- 6.5" professional studio monitor
- ELP Bass Reflex System engineered for zero turbulence, providing greatly increased output capability and extended low-frequency response
- 1" black anodized aluminum tweeter reveals the finest details and upper harmonics of your mix
- 6.5" Kevlar woofer offers fast transient recovery for incredibly accurate low frequency response
- Specially designed internal bracing adds stiffness for reduced distortion and enhanced clarity
- 160W bi-amplified Class-D amplification (100LF/60HF)
- Optimisation controls features on the rear
|Power supply||Mains Adapter|
|Frequency Range (Hz)||45 Hz - 22 kHz (-3 dB)|
|Enclosure Type||All-wood MDF construction and internal cabinet bracing|
|Inputs||Balanced differential XLR and 1/4" TRS (6.3 mm)|
|Woofer Size/Type||6.5" (165 mm) Kevlar woofer|
|Tweeter Size/Type||1" (25 mm) black anodized aluminum tweeter|
|Cabinet Dimensions (mm)||333 x 218 x 350|
|Cabinet Weight (g)||10600|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS