Order by phone
The Mackie 1402-VLZ3 is ideal for home and project studios. With its good looks, ergonomic carry handle and upgraded electronics, the Mackie 1402-VLZ3 just redefines the term perfection.
The new XDR2 (extended dynamic range) second-generation mic preamps are better than ever, offering incredibly low noise 60 dB of available gain per channel, meaning the 1402-VLZ3 can handle inputs ranging from a whisper to a scream. It can even handle hot line-level signals up to +22 dB without any added coloration. You simply won't find preamps this good on any other mixer in this price range.
The Mackie VLZ3 can also take the knocks and bumps of on the road transport with its seriously tough exterior design and sealed rotary controls.
- New ultra-low noise design with highest possible headroom
- 6 studio-grade XDR2 extended dynamic range mic preamps
- 12 high-headroom line inputs
- Advanced DC pulse transformer RF rejection
- 2 AUX sends, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- 2 stereo AUX returns + EFX to monitor
- 3-band active EQ
- ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added versatility
- Control room/phones source matrix
- Rack-mountable design using optional rack ears
- Sealed rotary controls to resist dust and grime
- New multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Rugged steel chassis
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS