Order by phone
The Code V2 is a flexible and stylish control surface for computer music creation and performance. Its compact grid of 32 endless encoders with LED rings have built-in pushbuttons with addressable LEDs let you think outside the grid. The Code sends and receives MIDI, providing endless possibilities for use with software such as Ableton Live, Max/MSP, Properllerhead's Reason and Record, and NI Traktor, just to name a few. Class-complaint, usb-powered, standalone operation, and completely reprogrammable, the Code is an ideal companion to hardware and software for music production.
Weighing in at only 2 lbs and 6" x 11" x 2" (WxDxH), the Code is extremely portable and adaptable, so it will easily integrate with your existing hardware and software. Each encoder on the Code has an LED indicator ring that provides visual feedback on its position. Every encoder also works as a push button and has an LED indicator button below knob, opening up creative possibilities for use as a grid controller and knob controller at the same time. The minimal design and adaptability of Code make this controller a true instrument. The Code is crafted at our facility in Austin, TX from sleek anodized aluminum with hand finished wood sides for style and performance.
- 4 x internal programmable preset banks
- It can now be externally powered from DC to USB power supply and run without a computer
- Separate CC control of LED rings (great for using rings as loop displays or VU meters, for example, in addition to displaying values when turned)
- More local control options (local control means LEDs do something when you press or turn a control, rather than needing MIDI data to light LEDs)
- Toggle mode for buttons
- New LED ring display modes (eq and spread in addition to walk and fill)
- Knobs can send as cc+val or note+velocity
- A settings channel which can be used to configure some things on the Code via CCs
- A new editor program
|Controls||32 x built-in pushbuttons|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS