Lexicon Alpha 2x2x2 Desktop Recording Studio Audio Interface + Steinberg Cubase LE 4 Audio Production Software (B-STOCK)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
*** B STOCK - Box opened, product in perfect working order ***
Record anywhere you can carry your laptop. Studio quality hardware and powerful software that turns your PC or Mac into a 24bit recording studio.
The Alpha Desktop Recording Studio is extremely compact, yet it gives you the features needed to get professional recording results anywhere.
Designed with many of the same features found in professional studios, the Alpha Studio is your complete recording solution: a USB powered I/O mixer with Cubase LE, the popular recording production suite from Steinberg, and Lexicon's acclaimed Lexicon Pantheon VST reverb plug in. A dual input, 2 bus, 2 output USB I/O mixer with extra high impedance instrument input and separate headphone output gives you the freedom to not only record but also mix anywhere.
- Separate mic and line level input controls with individual peak indicators
- Monitor mix control for balancing an audio source between live input and playback mix level while recording. Can be switched to stereo or mono
- High-powered headphone amp offers ultra-clear fidelity while delivering ample power for any type of headphones
- RF-filtered and TRS balanced Line outputs for speaker monitoring
- Connect to your computer with the included USB cable. No need for a power supply so you can record anywhere you can take your laptop
|Max Bit Rate (bit)||24|
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||48|
|Inputs||(2) 1/4" TRS balanced or unbalanced (1) 1/4" mono jack|
|Outputs||(2) 1/4" TRS balanced or unbalanced|
|Dimensions (mm)||7 x 6 x 2|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS