ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
***B-STOCK: Box opened, product in perfect working order***
KRK's ROKIT 4 G3 powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1" soft dome tweeter and 4" glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response.
The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 102dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion.
Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 4 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
The ROKIT 4 is the most compact solution of the KRK ROKIT series, perfect to fit smaller rooms and any desktop application.
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging
- 1" Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- Front Firing Port & Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, 1/4", RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface
|Power supply||Mains Adapter|
|Frequency Range (Hz)||51Hz - 35KHz|
|Maximum Output (Watts)||30|
|Inputs||XLR, 1/4" jack, RCA|
|Woofer Size/Type||4" Aramid Glass Composite Woofer|
|Tweeter Size/Type||1" Soft Dome Tweeter|
|Cabinet Dimensions (mm)||238 x 155 x 211|
|Cabinet Weight (g)||3930|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS