ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
***B-STOCK: Box damaged, product unused & in perfect condition***
The FT201 Analog Filter/10-Step Sequencer is Koma's innovative voltage controlled vactrol state variable filter combined with a 10 step sequencer.
The FT201 is capable of providing ultra low and high frequency filter effects which are controllable with the on board infrared expression controller, which allows the user to create filter sweeps by moving their feet or hands over the pedal. The FT201 has 3 different filter outputs: band pass, low pass and high pass, which all work simultaneously. The cutoff frequency range is very large, between 20Hz and 20 kHz and because of the vactrols used the sound quality is superb. The 10 Step Sequencer runs through the selected amount of steps (2 - 10 steps) and adds the control voltage to the value set by the cutoff knob, thus modulating the cutoff frequency in every step.
- Has an on board motion controller which allows the user to control most of the features of the pedal by just moving a hand, foot or other object over the pedal
- 3 x filter outputs; band pass, low pass and high pass, which all work simultaneously
- Slide controls for input gain and resonance for more control while playing
- On board infrared expression controller, can be used as a standalone CV feature
- CV inputs for resonance, sequencer reset, cutoff
- CV input for external clock signals and synchronization with other Koma elektronik pedals and other gear like drummachines, modular synthesizers etc
- CV attenuators on the back of the pedal to fine-tune the CV inputs
- 10 x small knobs on the pedal. to change the cutoff frequency of every single sequencer step
- 2 x sliders to control the input gain and resonance
- Case: powder coated aluminium casing, silkscreened text and wooden side panels
- Dimensions: 23cm x 15cm x 5.5cm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 0.8kg
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS