The Field Kit Sensor Pack B consists of 3 sensors:
- Capacitive Touch
- Sequential Voltage Source
- 2 x Dupont 3 contact cable to connect the Sensors to the Field Kit
This board measures acceleration along three axis. Those measurements are used to generate CV signals or triggers. The accelerometer board features three modes:
- Tap Detector with continuous CV output
- Tap Detector with trigger output
- The 'motorcycle mode'
Connect the Capacitive Touch to organic items and use them as a controller, the Field Kit Sensor Interface will send out signals once you touch the matter. Banana rock, Cucumber Swing, Avocado Samba!
Sequential Voltage Source:
The Sequential Voltage Source is a little magical module which you can use in your musical setup quite easily and allows your Field Kit to become a Sequencer too. This board has three different modes: Stepped Random Voltage, CV Sequencer and a Euclidean Trigger Sequencer.
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org