Kilpatrick Audio Phenol Patchable Analog Synthesizer
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Patchable Analog Synthesizer:
The patchable modular synth experience is now available in a compact, affordable package. With the excitement of a full-sized modular synthesizer packed into a fun table-top unit, PHENOL includes tons of amazing features. But the best part is that it sounds fantastic!
*comes with 10x starter banana cables*
*includes 24V international Power Supply*
The PHENOL Kickstarter was a success! Thank you to all backers who supported the project!
PHENOL is a new type of electronic instrument from Kilpatrick Audio. Inspired by modular synthesizers, PHENOL offers the creative potential, sound and hands-on experience of a modular synth, in a sleek, compact and affordable package. And best of all, PHENOL is compatible with modular systems because it uses the same voltages and banana connectors as the Kilpatrick Format and similar modular synthesizers.
Whether you already love modular synthesizers and want a smaller instrument for portability, or whether you've heard about modular synths and want to get your feet wet, PHENOL offers an amazing instrument at a great price.
*For audio demos, please visit - http://www.kilpatrickaudio.com/?p=phenol#sounds
**For Phenol user manual, please visit - http://www.kilpatrickaudio.com/?p=phenol-manual
- Banana patch system with colour-coded jacks and voltages compatible with Kilpatrick Format and other modular systems
- Two analog VCOs - triangle, ramp and pulse outputs
- Two analog filters - low pass and band pass (formerly labeled high pass)
- Two analog VCAs with level control
- Two envelope generator / LFO combos with many unique features (digital)
- An LFO with sine and random output (digital)
- Internal MIDI to CV converter with DIN and USB MIDI interfaces
- Built-in MIDI sequencer / looper
- Compact mixer with digital delay (330ms of delay time)
- Digital pulse divider - divide MIDI clock, LFOs or audio signals into useful musical divisions
- Buffered analog mixer / mult / inverter with level control
- Two external audio inputs buffer and amplify line-level signals - process drum machine or other audio sources through the system
- Comes packaged with 10x starter banana cables
|Filters||Two analog filters - low pass and band pass|
|Sequencer||Built-in MIDI sequencer / looper|
|General Purpose Controllers||Rotary knobs|
|Inputs||1/4" jack, Banana patches|
|Outputs||1/4" jack, Banana patches|
|Dimensions (mm)||401 x 64 x 224|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS