Kenton PRO2000 MkII MIDI To CV Converter
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
In order to control pre-MIDI synthesisers from a modern MIDI instrument or sequencer, you need to change the digital MIDI messages into the kind of signals the pre-MIDI synth can understand.
For the price, this really is the best value converter on the market, anywhere.
- 230V AC 50Hz (170-260V)
- Designed to control all types of mono-synth
- Super-fast response time
- Famous Kenton build quality
- Rugged steel case
- Main CV outputs have high specification 16bit D/A converters for rock-steady pitches
- Auxiliary outputs have 12bit D/A converters
- 16 x 2 character LCD display
- 24 memory locations for setups
- Any MIDI channel can be selected for any output
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS