Kam KWM1935 Portable Single UHF Wireless Mic Kit (B-STOCK)
Order by phone
*** B-STOCK: Box opened. There is a superficial scratch on the microphone handle but otherwise product is in excellent condition and in perfect working order ***
The Kam KWM radio mics are ideal for the stage bound vocal performer who needs freedom to roam with a quality of sound you'll find hard to beat for the price. The KWM1935 uses 16 UHF channels which comply with all DTI regulations and do not require a user license.
The system is also true diversity which means it has a PLL synthesized, automated frequency switching system that reduces signal dropouts. The transmitters also feature low voltage circuitry to help extend battery life and to increase sensitivity. Sonic performance is enhanced by a built in compressor/limiter and high quality microphone capsules.
- 16 Ch PLL preset system
- DIP switch channel selection
- RF SAW frequency filtering
- Signal status LED
- High sensitivity circuit design
- Integral preset compressor/limiter system
- Channel volume control
- Squelch control
- Easy grip microphone coating
- Mic on/off standby switch
- Transmitter battery statues LED
- Compact antenna
- Range up to 50m
- Requires no additional end user license
- 16 frequencies between 863MHz - 865MHz
- AA batteries 6 hour life
|S/N ratio||>90 dB|
|RF Frequencies (MHz)||16 frequencies between 863 MHz - 865 MHz|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS