Order by phone
Compact 2 Channel Passive Volume Controller:
The Nano Patch+ really comes into its own when connected between your computer audio interface/soundcard master outputs and a pair of active (powered) monitor speakers. One of the benefits of passive volume attenuation is that you no longer have to control volumes with your software's master volume fader. Reducing levels from your software only reduces the audio bit depth. It is much more appropriate to keep your software masters at unity and attenuate the audio to your active monitors with a passive controller like the Nano Patch+. This way you can maintain maximum audio resolution and attenuate your monitoring volume with the confidence that the sonic integrity of your audio is not compromised.
No active circuitry, buffers, transistors, batteries, or power supply of any kind can interfere with the main passive output of the Nano Patch+. It simply delivers attenuated signal. Pure, simple transparent.
- Super compact 2 channel analog passive volume control
- Rotary volume attenuation control
- Mute button
- Completely transparent operation
- No power required
- 2 x combo inputs (balanced and unbalanced)
- 2 x TRS outputs (balanced and unbalanced)
- 1 x Mini jack I/O
- No signal conversion from unbalanced to balanced!
|Inputs||XLR, 1/4" jack|
|Dimensions (mm)||130 x 51 x 95|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS