JBL LSR4326P Studio Monitor (single)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The JBL 4326P features RMC Room Mode Correction, JBL's exclusive technology that automatically analyzes and corrects the response of each speaker in the room for absolute accuracy at the mix position.
The JBL 4326P is the first studio monitor with powerful network intelligence built into each speaker specifically designed to deliver an accurate mix in any room, the LSR4300's are the ultimate monitor for modern production studios. The LSR4300 models feature stunning JBL sound, provide accurate mixes in any workspace, and are priced well within the reach of any project studio. The first self aware monitoring system, they're the only choice for music, post, broadcast, Surround 5.1, and beyond.
The Studio Pack contains a pair of the JBL LSR4326P active monitors, the LSR4300 calibration microphone and mic clip, remote control, LSR4300 Control Cenre Software and USB cable. If you wish to evaluate a pair of these studio monitors, please contact your local DV store.
- Integrated processing provides automated room mode correction, and compensation for speaker-to-speaker placement variations
- Front panel includes output level meter and user controls
- Harman HiQnet network and USB computer interface provide centralized control of entire system from any speaker
- Network cable included
- 6" polymer-coated fiber low-frequency transducer with self-shielded neodymium magnet structure
|Frequency Range (Hz)||+/-1.5 dB: 55 Hz - 20 kHz, -3 dB: 47 Hz - 22 kHz, -10 dB: 39 Hz - 32 kHz|
|Inputs||XLR and 1/4" jack balanced analog inputs, AES/EBU (XLR) and S/PDIF (RCA) digital inputs|
|Tweeter Size/Type||1" soft-dome tweeter|
|Magnetic Shielding||Self-shielded neodymium magnet structure and ferro fluid cooling|
|Cabinet Dimensions (mm)||387mm W x 236mm H x 262mm D|
|Cabinet Weight (g)||14.79kg|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS