ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
***B-STOCK: Box opened, product in perfect working order***
We're familiar with IsoAcoustics' highly effective line of monitor isolation stands that seem to bring out the best from any speaker. NAMM 2017 will see IsoAcoustics release the new Iso-Puck - the same concept as the bigger stands, yet in a low-profile, flexible, scalable version. The little puck-like discs are placed under your speaker to isolate them from the surface they're sitting on.
An Iso-Puck is pretty small - just 3cm tall and 6cm in diameter. Its round shape makes positioning a bit easier than with stands, especially on varied surfaces like the narrow space on top of a console meter bridge. The multipart isolation construction of the Iso-Puck lets it move to isolate and manage the energy in line with the same isolation concepts employed in other IsoAcoustics products. The Pucks feature a flange suction cup on the top to hold tight the speaker surface, as well as a bottom suction cup flange for the supporting surface. Energy is transferred to the core of the multipart isolator in between which resists lateral movement and offers better isolation.
- Improve the sound of your existing monitors
- Also works great on guitar, bass, and keyboard cabs
- Decouples your speakers from supporting surfaces
- Helps to minimize vibrational resonance into coupled surfaces
- Multi-part construction that dissipates energy that can cloud your sound
- Suction cup flange on top and bottom for secure mounting
- Small, round, and easy to position
- Sold individually
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS