Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
Sometimes your ears are not enough and you really need to see the sounds and control voltages you are generating. Zeroscope's two channel design lets you display and compare both control voltages and audio. It's a good old fashioned sci-fi light show!
The Zeroscope 1U is an adaptation of the excellent 3U Zeroscope by VPME.DE.
Three Modes Packed Into 1U:
- Scope: Standard graphical display, with time displayed on the X-axis and voltage displayed on the Y-axis.
- X-Y: Alternate graphical display with CH 1 driving the X-axis and CH 2 driving the Y-axis.
- Tune: Alphanumerical tuning display, which you can configure to show either Hz values or note names.
The Scope displays have adjustable display offset for each channel and an adjustable trigger threshold, while the tuner has options for reference pitch and average update speed.
Ins & Outs
The inputs are DC coupled and accept signals between -10V and +10V. The Signal on the input is normalled to the output below; this allows you to monitor or tune a signal without a mult or re-patching.
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org