ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The uFold is a collaborated design with David G. Dixon.
This is the version II of the original uFold.
We looked very closely at how some of the most loved timbre shaping circuits worked in classic synth modules; Not just in how they were implemented electronically but how they sounded and how efficient they were to get great sounds. it was important that their design was very versatile in range of timbres but still easy to use and with well thought out control ranges.
When combining the Dixie, uVCA, uFade and uFold you can achieve extremely complex palette of sounds with just a few modules!
- Fold control with a cv input and dedicated attenuator.
- Thru-zero symmetry control with a bipolar cv input and dedicated attenuator.
- Stages switch to select 2, 4 or 6 stages of folding.
- Trimmer on back to set the maximum drive amount in order to limit the range of the timbre shaping to a more subtle amount if needed.
- DCcoupled inputs so you can also feed cv to be folded.
|Module Type||Waveshaper Module|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS