ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Tetrapad is a versatile, multi-dimensional, touch-sensitive control surface for Eurorack. Each of its four pads use force sensing resistors to respond to both the vertical position of your finger and its pressure. Four push encoders and a shift function give you even more tactile control over your modular system.
Tetrapad operates in numerous modes - each of which configures the module to perform a specific control task. Through these modes, Tetrapad can emulate a bank of faders; a voltage storage device; a finger drumming surface; a chord generator; an 8-key keyboard; four independent LFOs; or an 8-switch panel. The chosen mode determines what type of signal (CV, note, trigger, gate, etc.) is sent from each of Tetrapad's eight independent outputs, while its multitude of multi-coloured LEDs keep you informed of exactly what's happening within each mode.
Tetrapad automatically remembers how you've configured each of its modes and retains these settings when powered off. By default, Tetrapad automatically saves these settings every minute, or whenever you change modes. This makes Tetrapad ideal for live performance, since you know it will always power up with your configurations intact.
- Fader mode: The touch sensors work like sliders. If you remove a finger from the surface, the selected value is either retained or the control element snaps back
- Voltages mode: Each touch sensor is divided into two areas, giving you access to eight stored voltages per output
- Keyboard mode: Turns the touch sensors into a keyboard with eight keys
- Custom keyboard mode: Similar to the keyboard mode described above, only instead of pitches being assigned automatically according to predefined scales
- Drum mode: The touch sensors generate position CVs and gate signals
- LFO mode: Turns the Tetrapad into a quadruple LFO
- Switches mode: The touch sensors are divided into two areas so that eight buttons are created
- Chord mode: Here you can select a four note chord plus root note per touch sensor
- Custom chord mode: Similar to the chord mode described above, but here you can define each note of the chords separately
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS