ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Intellijel has made the already awesome Thru Zero VCO Rubicon even better! In addition to the seven waveforms plus sub-oscillator of the first version, the second generation offers a new Warp stage, which generates a hybrid of complex pulse and other waves - you can even use external audio material. In order to keep results in the range of 10 Vpp, there is a wave folder called Squish. On top, the FM capabilities were expanded.
- Triangle core
- Switchable linear and (for the first time in any module) exponential TZFM
- Linear index VCA for dynamic control of TZFM depth
- Symmetry control (full clockwise is normal, full counter-clockwise gives reversed waveforms, centered the VCO is at 0 Hz) with CV
- 12 primary waveform types: sine, sigmoid, double sigmoid, triangle, saw, double saw, zigzag, square, pulse (centre modulated), pulse (edge modulated), double pulse
- Suboctave circuit (similar to the one found on the roland sh-101) with -1 and -2 octaves. (suboctave output is affected by FM just like the main signals.)
- Soft sync (aka reversing sync) with attenuator
- Hard sync with selectable reset direction (determines if the triangle starts moving up or down after a reset, very useful in LFO mode)
- Pulse-width modulation and exponential FM with dedicated attenuators
- 18hp and skiff friendly!
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS