ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The Polaris is a 4-stage cascaded OTA filter designed by David Dixon. It builds on the lineage of the Dr. Octature and Atlantis filters, but with a totally revised core and resonance control. Along with dedicated LP, HP and BP outputs it features a configurable MULTI output capable of an unprecedented 27 different filter modes.
With drive turned down the Polaris is capable of buttery smooth filtering, and the cutoff control range has been fine-tuned for playability. With the drive dialled up and the new asymmetric multi distortion circuit engaged it creates a more aggressive sound. Not content to be just a filter, the Polaris's AP phaser mode combined with frequency modulation can be used to achieve a phaser effect.
With so much versatility in a modest size, the Polaris is an ideal filter for a starter system and an excellent addition to the tonal palette of a larger modular.
- Dedicated LP, BP and HP outputs
- MULTI output with 27 selectable filter types: 4 x LP, 5x BP, 4 x HP, 5 x Notch, 4x AP and 4 x Phaser (AP mode with inverted dry blend)
- Input drive control with soft clipping distortion
- MULTI output asymmetric distortion
|Module Type||Voltage Controlled Filter (VCF)|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS