Order by phone
The uMIDI provides all the essentials to control and sync your Eurorack modular from your computer, iPhone/iPad, or hardware MIDI device with a minimum of fuss. No menu diving or configuration scripts, just two buttons. The connectivity, feature set, and compact size make the uMIDI ideal for integrating your modular with the rest of your rig while not taking up too much space in your case.
The upper clock section features a dedicated 16th note clock output ideal for synchronizing a Eurorack sequencer like the Metropolis. A second clock output with selectable divisions can be used when difference sync events are needed. The run and reset outputs can be used to reset your Eurorack sequencers in tandem with any external sequencer or DAW.
The lower half of the uMIDI gives you everything you need to control a single voice synth via MIDI. Just connect either a USB or DIN MIDI cable to the module, LEARN a channel, and start playing.
Future firmware updates over USB are made easy with the Firmware Updater software.
- High speed ARM processor for low latency & jitter
- DIN or USB MIDI input
- Two clock outputs, one with selectable divisions
- Sequencer sync via run and reset outputs
- Precision 0 - 10 V note pitch output with pitch bend & portamento CC support
- Gate and trigger outputs for envelope triggering
- Mod wheel and continuous controller outputs for additional modulation
- Firmware updates over USB
|Module Type||Clock Module|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS