Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
The Voltage Controlled Amplifier or "VCA" is one of the most essential and useful building blocks in a synthesis patch. The DUAL VCA 1U packs two high quality, DC coupled, linear VCAs into a very compact 1U package.
The two VCAs can be used completely independently or in tandem via the handy signal normalling. The DC coupling means that the VCA can be used for the amplitude control of both control voltages (CV) and audio signals.
Some application / use examples:
- Dual, independent VCA for dynamic level control of two different audio or cv sources
- Stereo VCA (use the CV normalling where CV A normals to CV B) for processing stereo sources or CV pairs.
- CV / Audio summing (when Out A is not patched, it normals to sum with OUT B, CV A and B control the independent levels)
- Voltage / signal doubling (use input A only and the doubled voltage will appear at OUT B when a CV of +5V applied to CV A)
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org